To get you the compensation you deserve, our skilled accident attorneys consider such key aspects of motorcycle claims as:
- Higher likelihood of extensive injury resulting from even minor accidents
- Lack of safeguards to protect you from permanent, life-threatening injuries
- Failure of motorists to detect or yield to motorcyclists
- Grave consequences when motorists tailgate or cut off a cyclist
- Effect of unsafe road conditions, such as potholes or uneven surfaces, on motorcyclists
We tenaciously pursue justice on behalf of injured bikers.
Our attorneys represent motorcycle accident victims by pressing for full compensation from the careless motorists or entities liable for their injuries. We protect your rights and help you pursue the money you deserve, including:
- Compensation for past and future medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses
- Maximum value for a totaled bike
- Payment for repair of a damaged bike
We seek to maximize your recovery and get your life back to normal.
We possess the dogged determination to fight for justice. Our team of top medical and industry experts provides strong support as we thoroughly investigate each case and develop a successful litigation strategy. You need a team of professionals who know bikes. We work with:
- Trauma doctors
- Neurologists specializing in motorcycle head injuries
- Forensic engineers
- Motorcycle mechanics
- Accident reconstruction analysts
At trial, these professionals offer compelling testimony based on years of experience and deep understanding of motorcycle accidents and injuries.
Contact our dedicated Kirkland, Washington personal injury attorneys representing motorcyclists
Call The Law Office of Neil T. Lindquist at 425-372-7799 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Kirkland, Washington location.