From the moment we take your case, we perform a complete investigation of the incident to determine where the legal responsibility lies. This can include an analysis of:
- The pet’s history of attacks on people and other animals
- Failure of the owner to use proper safeguards such as leashes and muzzles
- Awareness of the specific dog breed’s tendencies toward aggression
- Mistreatment of the animal by the owner as a possible cause for its behavior
- Commands given or not given by the owner during the attack
Our experienced lawyers will develop a complete narrative to give you the strongest chance of winning a favorable result in court or through a settlement.
For many years, we have helped provide financial relief to dog-bite victims. Depending on the specific circumstances, we can help you pursue:
- Reimbursement for past and future medical expenses
- Compensation for lost wages
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Payment for expenses associated with the injury
We understand how overwhelming it can be to recover from the harm of a serious dog bite and advocate for a resolution that covers each aspect of that harm.
Tenacious Kirkland, Washington personal injury attorneys help victims of pet attacks seek justice
Call The Law Office of Neil T. Lindquist at 425-372-7799 to schedule a free consultation at our Kirkland, Washington office.